A Visa guide for Uruguay citizens travelling to Vietnam
HOW TO APPLY A VISA FOR URUGUAY CITIZENS TRAVELLING TO VIETNAM?
Uruguay citizens require a visa to travel to Vietnam. You are required to arrange a visa prior to departure or obtain an official approval letter to get a visa on arrival.
1. Applying a Vietnam visa with the Consulate or Embassy
We are sorry to inform that there is currently no information about Vietnam Embassy in Uruguay.
You can apply for Vietnam visa through one of Vietnam Embassies in the neighboring countries or in any country before their trip to Vietnam.
How it work
Submit the following documents, by post or in person to Vietnam Embassy or Consulate:
› Original Passport – Your passport must have at least 01 blank page and 06 month of validity
› Completed and signed application form with 01 photo (4×6 cm)
› Visa fees (Cash, Money or Bank cheque) payable to “The Embassy of Vietnam”
› Prepaid return envelope, if you plan to receive your visa by mail
2. Obtain an official approval letter to get a visa on arrival.
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
How it work
› No Passport sendoff required
› Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department in Vietnam
› Processing time: 1 – 2 working days
Step 1: Fill in the secure online form only takes a couple of minutes. You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s) in order for the Immigration Department to issue Visa Approval Letter.
Step 2. Confirm the information for processing your visa and pay the service fee.
The cost for Vietnam visa on arrival includes:
– Visa service fee (we charge you for the service fee) and,
– Visa stamping fee (paid to custom officers at airports when you arrive in Vietnam)
Step 3. Get the “Private Visa approval letter” via email and pick up your visa at airports
After submitting your Visa Application, what you do is:
– Wait for 1 or 2 working days (normal service) or 4 hours / 8 hours working (urgent cases) to get your Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via email.
– Print the visa approval letter out together with the Vietnamese Visa application form (You may download it here).
– Get your visa stamped at “Visa Landing Counter” at the airport before you come to the stamp check-in counter by presenting the Visa approval letter, the original passport (with at least 06-month validity), 02 passport-sized photos, Vietnamese Visa application form (already filled out), and stamping fee to the Immigration Officer.
Visa on arrival works for air travelers only. And it is available in 04 international airports in Vietnam, including Noi Bai airport (Ha Noi City), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City City), Cam Ranh airport (Nha Trang City) and Da Nang airport (Da Nang City).
CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENTER
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have on our services.
Email: email@example.com. We’ll do our best to respond within 1 hour.
Hotline: +84 1699 161 166 or +84 188 933 6638