How to own Vietnam Visa on arrival?
What are the differences between Visa on arrival and getting visa at Vietnam embassies?
– Visa on arrival is only applicable for those who travel to Vietnam by air.
– You justneed to fill out the visa application form online instead of visiting the Vietnam embassies or sending documents to Vietnam Embassies by post.
– The Online visa application does not require sending your passport.
– You get a visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department indicating that you are allowed to enter Vietnam and have your visa stamped upon arrival at one of Vietnam international airports (Noi Bai Airport in Ha Noi Capital of Vietnam, Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh City, Dang Nang Aiport in Danang, Cam Ranh Airport in Nha Trang City).
STEP 1: FILL OUT INFORMATION ON THE ONLINE FORM
You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s). These information must be the same with information in your passport.
STEP 2: CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION AND MAKE THE PAYMENT
Please double check to ensure the information is correct, any change after that will be charged.
You can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card via PayPal or pay via Western Union.
STEP 3: GET APPROVAL LETTER AND PREPARE FOR GETTING VISA STAMPED ON ARRIVAL
After 2 working days (normal case) or from 2 hours – 1 working days (urgent case), YOU WILL:
• Get visa approval letter via email (attached with entry and exit form)
• Print out the letter and the entry and exit form
• Fill out the entry and exit form
• Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry visa; $50 for month multiple entry visa)
• Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
STEP 4: GET YOUR VISA STAMPED UPON ARRIVAL
When your arrive in 1 of 4 internation airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh or Saigon City, Cam Ranh Airport in Nha Trang City, Da Nang Airport in Da Nang City or Noi Bai Airport in Ha Noi Capital of Vietnam), you will go directly to “Vietnam Landing Visa Office” before enter the passport check and stamp.
At this place, you will show your passport, photos, form of any and exit, stamp fee to Vietnam Immigration staff. And they will issue you the true Visa sticker into your passport. After that come to the Passport check and get the stamp.
GET YOUR VIETNAMESE VISA ONLINE NOW
Further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We working 24/7, including Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays..
Hotline 247: +84 1699 161 166